The School is committed to provide the highest quality learning environment to its students by way of class room teaching, clinical and community exposure clubs with discussions, seminars and journal clubs for the latest advances in the respective fields, guided tours and externships to prestigious institutions.
Highly trained professionals from the school, with their associated training in hospitals, after successful completion of the course, contribute to the high-quality healthcare services in the country and abroad by practising and applying the knowledge acquired.
Their hands-on experience with patients or the community arms them with the knowledge of the latest and prepares them for the challenges of the healthcare industry.
- Unique Features
SAHS, HITS is committed to produce specialists in allied health sciences who are well-trained problem solvers and know how to:
- Lead the industry and pursue research.
- Contribute to the creation of smart healthcare.
- Explore creative ideas and be innovative thinkers.
- Be collaborators with the needs of society.
100% placement Assistance would be provided to all the students of the school.
- Industry Collaborations
Having MOU and collaboration with leading hospitals and geriatric homes. To name a few
- Frontier Lifeline hospital (FLL hospital). Chennai
- Smart Vision hospital, Chennai
- Supreme hospitals, Chennai
- Shirdi home care, Chennai
- Mother Josephine Geriatric home, Chennai and many more in the pipeline
The school has full time faculty members highly qualified and experienced from leading National Institutions such as Madras Medical college, Banaras Hindu University, Manipal, CMC Vellore, and also from abroad such as Taylor’s University, Malaysia.