- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio-Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
B. ARCH. PROGRAMME (5 YEARS)
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch degree programme should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10 + 3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- All applicants, applying for B. Arch programme should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
- Applicants who have score in JEE (Main) Paper-2 are also eligible
B. Des Programme (4 Years)
- A Pass in 10+2 scheme of examination or any other equivalent examination in any stream.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2021