"HITSEEE (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination) to assess and handpick the agile aspiring Engineers to build a better world. The assessment will be based on Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English and General Awareness. National level top scorers will get scholarship for pursuing their graduate programme in Engineering.
DO YOU HAVE IT IN YOU ? – try and test yourself. Apply to HITSEEE 2022".
|Toppers of State and Central Board||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 1 -25 HITSEEE Rank Holders||100 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 26 -50 HITSEEE Rank Holders||75 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Top 51 -100 HITSEEE Rank Holders||50 % Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Aerospace Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Bio Technology|
|Chemical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|CSE (Artificial Intelligence and Data Science)||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|CSE (AI & ML) (in collaboration with IBM)||Mechatronics Engineering|
|CSE (Cyber Security) (In collaboration with IBM)||Mechanical Engineering|
- Academic Stream:A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream:A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology) :A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
B. ARCH. PROGRAMME (5 YEARS)
- Candidates seeking admission in B. Arch degree programme should have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects or passed 10 + 3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject (As per COA Norms).
- All applicants, applying for B. Arch programme should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) (www.nata.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 2000 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2022
Important Dates - HITSEEE 2022
|HITSEEE PHASE- I||HITSEEE PHASE - II|
|1||January 10, 2022 (Monday)||January 10, 2022 (Monday)||Issue of HITSEEE 2022 Application Form|
|2||May 23, 2022 (Monday||June 12, 2022 (Sunday)||Last date for applying HITSEEE 2022|
|3||May 25 - 30 (Wednesday to Monday)||June 16 - 18 (Thursday to Saturday)||Entrance Examination - HITSEEE 2022|
|4||June 20, 2022 (Monday)||June 20, 2022 (Monday)||Publication of Rank List – HITSEEE 2022|
|5||June 24-30 June 2022 (Friday to Thursday)||June 24-30 June 2022 (Friday to Thursday)||Counselling dates - HITSEEE 2022|