B. TECH. / B.DES. PROGRAMMES
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio-Technology) : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
B. ARCH. PROGRAMME (5 YEARS)
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) ( www.nata.in/ www.nata.nic.in) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
B. DES. PROGRAMME
- A minimum average of 50% in any Stream
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE-2021
- Issue of HITSEEE Application Form: January 10, 2021
- Last Date for Applying HITSEEE : April 10, 2021
- Online Entrance Exam Dates : April 28 to May 02, 2021
- Publication of Rank List: May 05, 2021
- Counselling Dates : May 13 to 17, 2021