- Top ranked institution with growing international reputation for excellence.
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, camps, exchange and study abroad programmes.
- Fosters the spirit of entrepreneurship and empowers students to share ideas and develop creativity through Project Based Learning.
- Enhancing more connections and tie-ups with industries through “One Faculty One Industry” scheme.
- Designs curriculum that meets current global challenges and the needs of employers.
- Over 10 Schools and 20 departments inculcating value education across varied disciplines.
- Extensive range of Electives and Value-Added Programmes to opt for credits
- Over 200 MoU's for academic and sports collaborations.
- Corporate Trainings and Campus Placement Programmes during the entire course of study.
- Special bridge/foundation courses conducted for lateral entry students to support them academically and all activity.
- Live industry projects /internships
- Customized placement training for lateral entry students.
- 100+ top industries visit for placements every year and more than 90% students are placed
B.Tech LES Programmes
|1||B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering|
|2.||B.Tech. Aerospace Engineering|
|3.||B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering|
|4.||B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering|
|5.||B.Tech. Automobile Engineering|
|6.||B.Tech. Chemical Engineering|
|8.||B.Tech. Civil Engineering|
|9.||B.Des. Interior Design|
|10.||B. Des. Communication Design|
|11.||B.Des. Fashion and Apparel Design|
|12.||B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering|
|13.||B.Tech. CSE (AI & ML) (in collaboration with IBM)|
|14.||B.Tech. CSE with Data Science|
|15.||B.Tech. Information Technology|
|16.||B.Tech. IT (Cyber Security) (in collaboration with IBM)|
|17.||B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|18.||B.Tech Electronics and Communications and Engineering|
The authority will select the candidates for HITS-LES (Lateral Entry Admission) based on the marks in the qualifying list. Candidates can check the HITS-LES (Lateral Entry Admission) status after the completion of the document verification process.
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for HITS-LES (Lateral Entry Admission). The eligibility criteria for HITS lateral entry admission 2022 (B.Tech) are as follows.
Nativity – Candidates must have a domicile of India
Qualifying Degree/ Exam:
Candidates must have completed a Diploma in Engineering after class 10th or plus two
Candidates Should hold a B.Sc degree completed after 12th.
Candidates must score the qualifying marks as per their category mentioned in the table below Minimum Required Score in Qualifying: 45%