HITS has a strong international presence and significance around the world. It aims to deliver a distinctive education, carry out research, and make significant contributions to society. HITS is supporting international research collaborations on the basis of academic interest and need by their education system. HITS academics has built more than 100 numbers of research collaborations with international partners.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- All fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- HITS Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use HITS Query Management System (HITS-QMS), rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
- Today’s HITS international students, also enjoy access to a range of international experiences while studying here, including internships around the world.
- International students can benefit from specialty seminars, internship programmes, guest lectures, and workshops that enables them gain academic credit as well as practical insight into employment.
- Scope to entail structured programmes offered by international partners in France, Russia, UK, Germany, Turkey, etc.
- Exclusive scholarships feature towards exchange programmes to make education accessible to students of all social levels.
- Over 200+ MoUs with foreign universities to ensure international students with merit have the opportunity to experience a truly worldwide education like.
- Feasibility to study 2 years in HITS and 2 years in US/UK/Germany.