The School of Management (SOM) commenced in 1994 and is celebrating its Silver Jubilee. It is renowned for its commitment towards superior management education, with world class infrastructure and experienced faculty. The rewarding and wholesome experience of the MBA course at Hindustan University transforms each student to become a versatile and innovative leader in sync with the industry expectations. With the myriad MBA specializations, HITS-SOM has about 25 years of rich experience in creating business leaders in 12 domains.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- All fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- HITS Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use HITS Query Management System (HITS-QMS), rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
- Over 25 years’ legacy of practical learning through extensive industry-institute interaction in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Industry designed curriculum rich in case studies, live projects, group discussion uniquely conceived pedagogy and assessment supplemented by customized pre-placement training to prepare future managers industry ready.
- Industry specific Electives in domains such as Green Business Management (in collaboration with IFaS, Trier University, Germany), Aviation Management, Media and Entertainment Management, Hospital and Healthcare Management, Logistics Management, Hotel & Tourism Management, Sports Management.
- General dual specializations in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Systems, Operations.
- A vibrant start-up ecosystem in collaboration with TiEChennai, CII.
- Partnership with Logistics Sector Skill Council, Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India; LV Prasad TV and Film Academy for MBA Media and Entertainment; and Sankara Nethralaya Academy for MBA Hospital and Healthcare for enhanced learning.
- Opportunities for global exposure through semester abroad, summer exchange, immersive learning workshops for both faculty and students.