Centre for Open and Digital Education (CODE), an initiative of HITS aims to offer full academic programmes through Open Distance Learning (ODL) and Online modes. In Higher Education, Distance Education is an important arena which provides equal educational opportunities for those who do not have access to traditional classroom-based learning.
CODE aims to reach out to all strata of society in their quest for knowledge, to empower and enrich the learners with global standards of education. The Centre has a mission to provide a convenient platform for people of all ages to pursue their dreams of higher education, to facilitate lifelong learning, to learn in a free environment at their own pace, to provide clarity of concepts, to build in-depth functional domain knowledge and practical application using technology.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- All fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- HITS Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use HITS Query Management System (HITS-QMS), rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
UG Degrees (Approved by UGC) :
- B.B.A - AVIATION / LOGISTICS / HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM - 3 years
- B.Com. - FINTECH/BANKING AND FINANCE - 3 years
- B.C.A. - DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS / DATA ANALYTICS/ MULTIMEDIA AND ANIMATION - 3 years
Eligibility for BBA / B. Com :
Candidates who have passed Class 12th/PUC/HSC from any stream are eligible for Admission to BBA / B. Com. Programmes.
Eligibility for BCA :
Candidate from any stream (Science, Commerce or Arts) securing 50% or more at 10+2 level without any approximation is eligible to take Admission to BCA programme
- The duration of the UG programmes, BBA, B. Com and BCA is of three years and the registration is valid for six academic years.
- Learners who fail to complete the course within validity of the programmes have to re-register paying the full course fees and completing all Assignments, Quizzes and the End Semester Exams.
In OL mode too, the teaching learning process is enabled by "Blended Learning" methodology. A four Quadrant Approach is followed which is same as that of ODL mode. The differences are that the self-learning material is in digital form and End Semester exam is also through Online mode and no need to come to the HITS campus. The four quadrants are:
- Quadrant-I is e-Tutorial containing pre-recorded Video and Audio Content in an organized form.
- Quadrant-II is e-Content with self-instructional material (Digital Self Learning Material), e-Books, Illustrations, Case Studies, Presentations Web Resources, Open Source Content on Internet, Videos etc.
- Quadrant-III is the Discussion forum for raising of doubts and clarifying the same on real time basis and online sessions.
- Quadrant-IV is Assessment, which shall contain; Problems and Solutions, which could be in the form of Multiple-Choice Questions, fill in the blanks, Matching Questions, Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions, Quizzes, Assignments and Solutions, Discussion Forum Topics and setting up the FAQs, Clarifications on general misconceptions.