- The PG curriculum actively brings out unique features of each department such as core competency, strong connection with industry, hands-on learning, society centred innovations and creativity.
- Training by combination of lectures, tutorials, laboratory classes, seminars, mini projects and major projects.
- Choice of unique courses in the basket of electives that ensures flexibility and diversity by providing knowledge and skill development in the niche areas of the market and industry.
- Well-balanced exposure to analytical and engineering aspects of the field with practical applications in all the fields of engineering.
- Effective learning concepts of designing experiments and developing applications.
- Compulsory MOOC courses to all specialization.
- Inculcation of nuances of Intellectual Property Rights and Research Methodology to drive the importance and process of creation of patents through research.
- Guest lectures from industry experts on a wide range of topics at different junctures of the course.
- Visits to various Industries, State and National Research Centres, Laboratories and other organizations.
- One Faculty One Industry concept giving ample opportunity for the faculty and students to get trained in various Industries and thus placements.
PG PROGRAMMES (E&T, SPADE, CA & SLAAS)
|1.||M.Tech. (Aeronautical Engineering)||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering|
|2.||M.Tech. (Defence Technology)||Aerospace Technology|
|Communication Systems & Sensors|
|3.||M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)||Design of Mechanical Systems|
|4.||M.Tech (Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering)||Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering|
|5.||M.Tech. (Automobile Engineering)||Automotive Technology|
|6.||M.Tech. (Civil Engineering)||Structural Engineering and Construction Management|
|Sustainable Environmental Engineering|
|7.||M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering)||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Data Science and Engineering|
|8.||M.Tech. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||Smart Grid/ Electric Vehicle Technology|
|9.||M.Tech. (Electronics and Communications Engineering)||Digital Image Processing|
|Embedded and Real Time Systems/ Radars|
|M.Arch. Executive (Housing)|
|13.||M. Des.||Fashion Design|
|14.||M. Des.||User Experience Design|
|Big Data Analytics|
|17.||M.Sc||Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics|
|19.||M.A||Journalism and Mass Communication|