Centre for Open and Digital Education (CODE), an initiative of HITS aims to offer full academic programmes through Open Distance Learning (ODL) and Online modes. In Higher Education, Distance Education is an important arena which provides equal educational opportunities for those who do not have access to traditional classroom-based learning.
CODE aims to reach out to all strata of society in their quest for knowledge, to empower and enrich the learners with global standards of education. The Centre has a mission to provide a convenient platform for people of all ages to pursue their dreams of higher education, to facilitate lifelong learning, to learn in a free environment at their own pace, to provide clarity of concepts, to build in-depth functional domain knowledge and practical application using technology.
- Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- All fields marked with * needs to be compulsorily filled.
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- An Application number will be displayed, once you successfully submit the online form by making an online payment
- Quote this Application number on any communication with us.
- HITS Query Management System:
Applicants are strongly advised to use HITS Query Management System (HITS-QMS), rather than emailing, to get a quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
PG Degrees (Approved by AICTE):
- MBA – 2 years
- MCA – 2 years
- Medium of Instruction is English for all courses, assignments, presentations, webinars and internal Assessment and Examinations
Eligibility for MBA:
Graduates / Bachelor’s Degree holders of any discipline from a recognized University who have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible to apply.
Eligibility for MCA:
Passed BCA/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree. OR passed B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. with Mathematics at l0+2 Level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge Courses as per the norms of the concerned University). Obtained at least 50 %marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination
- The duration of the MBA and MCA programme is of two years and the registration is valid for four academic years.
- Learners who fail to complete the course within validity of the programmes have to re-register paying the full course fees and completing all Assignments, Quizzes and the End Semester Exam.
- In ODL mode, the teaching learning process is enabled by "Blended Learning" methodology combining all the three forms of learning, namely, Published / Printed - Self-Learning Material / Books, Digital e-learning facilitated by pre-recorded videos (provided in the LMS), and Faculty Interaction with doubt clearing Sessions and Online Classroom Facility
- A system of Continuous Internal Assessment in the form of Quizzes and Computer Based Assignments provide students with the flexibility and convenience to submit assignments at any time and receive immediate results and feedback.
- End Semester Exam will be held in HITS Campus and the learners have to appear in person.