B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Des
HITSEEE (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination) to assess and handpick the agile aspiring Engineers to build a better world. The assessment will be based on Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English and General Awareness. National level top scorers will get scholarship for pursuing their graduate programme in Engineering.(BTECH/BARCH/BDES)
HITSCAT (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Common Aptitude Test), is an entrance test introduced in 2022, for those seeking admissions to the diverse non-engineering programmes offered at HITS, encompassing the School of Liberal Arts and Applied Sciences, School of Law, School of Management, School of Allied Health Sciences, etc. The test comprises Part A featuring questions testing the English and General Knowledge while Part B would comprise of MCQs in the chosen subject. The outcome of the test would be published in our website as notified. Top rankers in HITSCAT would be suitably rewarded through a scholarship.
Liberal Arts and Applied Sciences (B.Sc/BCA/BA/B.Com/
School of Allied Health Sciences
School of Law
School of Management
PG Programmes (M.Tech/M.Des/M.Arch/M.Plan/MCA/M.Sc/M.A/M.com)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Foreign / NRI Admissions
- Top ranked institution with growing international reputation for excellence.
- Adopts emerging technologies to provide a richer learning environment.
- Sees learning and multi-disciplinary research as connected aspects of students’ wholesome experience.
- Multiple pathways for academic success through internships, camps, exchange and study abroad programmes.
- Fosters the spirit of entrepreneurship and empowers students to share ideas and develop creativity through Project Based Learning.
- Enhancing more connections and tie-ups with industries through “One Faculty One Industry” scheme.
- Designs curriculum that meets current global challenges and the needs of employers.
- Over 10 Schools and 20 departments inculcating value education across varied disciplines.
- Extensive range of Electives and Value Added Programmes to opt for credits.
- Multicultural campus fostering holistic learning and competitive comradeship.
- Scholarships and Awards to encourage active, and enthusiastic learners towards academics and sports excellence.
- Sponsorships and training for participation in National and International events and competitions.
- Wide opportunities for semester abroad, exchange and summer programmes, and joint research at varied institutions and industry across the world.
- Over 200 MoUs for academic and sports collaborations.
- Corporate Trainings and Campus Placement Programmes during the entire course of study.
- Several Clubs and Associations for students’ overall enhancement.
- Well-balanced modules of learning giving equal emphasis to curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular activities.
- Emphasis of Research at UG level and support through E-cell.
- Great ground to showcase individual talents in cultural fronts and strike a fine balance academically.
- Tremendous platform to outshine in sports under the guidance and training of coaches with international repute.
HITS partners with International Universities and Institutes for offering dual degree courses, exchange of academic or scientific materials and publications of common interests and cooperative design of Courses. These include Deakin University, Dongguk University, Arizona State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, University of Colorado Denver, University of Southern Denmark, Wayne State University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Swinburne University of Technology, University of Leeds, among many others.
Placement is a measure of success of a graduation and sets a Trajectory for a career
The Department of Placement at HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (HITS) acts as a connecting hub for the company and the students who want to serve in industry. It mainly focuses on the activities that enhances our student's employability and career development.
- HITS has been named one of the Top Private Engineering Institutes in Tamil Nadu, and is ranked Third overall in the Times Engineering Rankings Survey 2021.
- In India Today Rankings 2021, HITS joins the top 50 spots in the All India Ranking - SPADE (School of Planning, Architecture, and Design Excellence) has entered the top 20 in the All India Ranking.
- HITS got placed in the Top 10 Private Engineering Colleges in India, Top 5 in Tamil Nadu, and Top 2 in Chennai in the Education World Magazine Ranking Survey 2021.
- HITS received a Fashion Tech award and was recognized in the UI Green Metric rankings.
- In the 7th Global Education and Skill Submit Leadership Award 2021, HITS was awarded for Outstanding Community Contribution.
- HITS milestone in The Impact Ranking 2021 – ranked 101-200 under SDG6 Clean Water and Sanitation - SDG7 Affordable and Clean Energy got graded between 301 and 400 - In SDG12, Responsible Consumption and Production is listed 201-300 rank. Overall, HITS was ranked between 601-800.